About LabWize, Inc.LabWize, Inc. is a non-profit educational organization dedicated bringing Owners, Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Manufacturers together, to promote professional development, and integration of "Best Practices", by the sharing of ideas, information and experience and provides a single source for state-of-the-art Laboratory and Cleanroom construction information.
Onsite ConferencesThe normal program consists of an Architect, Owner, Engineer and multiple manufacturers presenting.
The attendees in the past come from all disciplines referenced above. 30% Architect, 25% Engineer, 15% owner, 20% Manufacturer/Reps 10% Contractors and GCs. Estimated number of attendees between 50 and 75.
To attend the program, the tuition for attendees is as listed below. Tuition includes Brunch, Lunch, printed materials, SEFA Desktop Reference and certificate (upon completion of course)
|Day 1 LabWize Conference||$700.00||Early Bird Registration||$475.00|
|Day 2 LabWize Conference||$700.00||Early Bird Registration||$475.00|
|Two Day Package||$1,250.00||Early Bird Registration||$875.00|
Conference Co-Sponsor Pricing:Two (2) Day Conference- $2,000.00
- Booth Space including table
- Space is typically 8′ to 10′ wide
- Equipment is allowed
- A/C Power not included subject to availability to wall outlet.
- One attendee (Can include company personnel and/or Representative). Note: If company is presenting at the conference, presenter is not included as the one attendee.
- Each additional company employee/Representative is $250.00/day. (Additional Guests from your firm must pay normal tuition referenced above)
- Company name and logo on the website.
- Company name and Logo on all brochures and Conference Introduction Presentation.